Our businesses depend on our customers. For your business to succeed, you must make sure the right customers are aware of your products and the unique value your company offers. There may not be a marketing silver bullet, but there are proven actions that when performed repeatedly will get your message to your marketplace.
Developing marketing strategies that deliver directly to potential clients who you are and what you can offer them used to be only for the large companies, but the Internet has lowered the barriers of entry for marketing. Leveraging Internet tools, and with the right knowledge, a small business can compete with the Fortune 5000 companies. While Internet Marketing takes more than just developing a website, it does not require hiring a marketing agency or relying on a third-party multi-media conglomerate. Success can be achieved by putting the right tools in place, get proper training and developing a plan for future activity.
This program is for any small business needing support to start marketing online.
This program provides the basic tools for a small local business to start marketing their business on the Internet.
- Six months of on-site Internet Marketing Training
- Online Presence Analysis with Google Analytics
- Get found locally with Local Directory listings
- Improve search engine results with On-Page SEO
- Convert visitors to prospects
- Drive web traffic with Social Media
- Drive web traffic with eNewsletters
- Development of a on-going Content Marketing Plan using a Blog, Latest news, FAQs, or Case Studies platform