Many companies desire a monthly structured marketing campaign to notify their prospective market of product releases, upcoming events, applications solutions and latest news. Through monthly meetings, we develop and manage a marketing plan together. Calibrate is responsible for getting the information to the website and promoted through e-mail and social media. Since the content is developed by you, the Monthly Marketing Program is lower cost than hiring an agency, yet still ensures that there is new information being posted to the website and distributed to your marketplace.
This program is for a Small Business looking to continuously grow their prospect base and actively promote an online presence.
This program is designed for a small business to actively market their business on the Internet. We set-up the foundation, educate on why and how to use the tools, manage a plan to execute on a monthly basis and review the results each month. The Monthly Marketing Program focuses on the following:
- Monthly On-Site Marketing Meetings
- Review Website and Social Media statistics from the month
- Identify new content promote
- A/B test content that did not meet goals
- Development of a on-going Content Marketing Plan using a Blog, Latest news, FAQs, or Case Studies platform
- Monthly updates and modifications to the website (5 pages per month maximum)
- Develop and issue Social Media posts linking to website content & updates
- Create and manage a monthly eNewsletter linking to website content.
- Six months of on-site Internet Marketing Training
- Online Presence Analysis with Google Analytics
- Get found locally with Local Directory listings
- Improve search engine results with On-Page SEO
- Convert visitors to prospects
- Drive web traffic with Social Media
- Drive web traffic with eNewsletters