Introduction to AdWords
Are you struggling to get leads?
Are your Yellow Pages, Newspaper and other marketing efforts not working?
Reach people exactly when they’re searching the Internet for what you offer.
With cost-per-click bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, so no matter your budget, you can get started.
This is an introductory workshop, starting with the opening of your first account. It may be helpful to have an AdWords™ account and some experience in the interface prior to attending, but this is not a prerequisite. This workshopwill cover:
- Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords™ fits in
- Creating your first account, campaigns, ad groups, and ads
- How to identify and refine the keywords you’ll be bidding on
- Tips for writing great text ads
- Additional ad types including display, image search and mobile ads
- Using location extensions to make your ads stand out
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
Who is this for?
This workshop is intended for new AdWords™ advertisers looking for a foundational knowledge and overview of the AdWords™ platform, along with tips for creating, cleaning up, and optimizing AdWords™ campaigns.
What can I expect?
These live, in-person workshops are intended to help you create, manage, and maximize the return on your investment from AdWords™. Please have internet access and a computer that we can work on together.