“In order to develop a plan to grow, we first have to know where we are starting from.”
The foundation for any Internet Marketing program is having tools to analyze and evaluate what works and what does not. We start with setting up a Google Analytics account and train on what metrics to track and how to interpret the data. With this tool, you will be able to do A/B testing, revise your efforts and maximize the return on your time and money investment.
Our Internet Presence Assessment Report will establish the baseline for how easily your business, products and services can be found online – through Search, Local Directories, Social Media, and promotional feeds. This report will high-light areas to improve to immediately get more traffic to your website, and help convert visitors to prospects.
Additionally Google provides a tool to analyze the traffic that is coming to your website. Google Analytics will capture what search terms visitors are using to find your site, what other websites refer traffic to yours, where the visitors are located, and what pages they viewed.
Google developed Analytics to answer these questions:
- Which marketing initiatives are most effective?
- What are accurate traffic patterns/trends on my websites?
- Which customer and customer segments are most valuable?
- Where are my visitors coming from and what do they do on my site?
- How can my website convert more visitors into customers?
- Which keywords resonate with prospects and lead to conversions?
- Which online ad or creative is the most effective?
- Why do so many people leave my site without doing what I want?
- Are there website design elements that are turning visitors away?
- What site content are people most interested in?
Marketing Mentoring Workshop One includes:
- An Internet Presence Analysis report
- Creating a Google Account and Analytics account,
- Adding Analytics code to your WordPress, Joomla or the menu-pages of your HTML website
- Review of Internet Presence Analysis and Google Analytics reports
- Review and Setting up your Analytics Dashboard
- Setting up weekly or monthly Analytics reports to automatically be sent to you
Get Started Today!
The workshop can be conducted online or, preferably, in-person at your facility. Up to 4 people can attend the workshop. The total cost of the workshop is $300, plus travel if over an hour away. If you decide to do the 6 workshop series, each workshop is $250.