For all the buzz about Social Media, they are not the only tool in your armament. Social Media members are fickle and the sites change the rules frequently. E-Mail is still the best way to get notice of a special offer to your audience. Additionally, current and past customers often welcome a regular “touching base” message from a vendor. e-Newsletters are used further in the sales funnel and can often lead to repeat sales, or as a drip campaign to slowly build trust and help that prospect get to the buying decision. Email newsletters let you maintain a relationship with your customers and supporters that has residual value far beyond their visits to your website.
Email newsletters are an ideal Social Media compliment because they answer a different need:
- They keep customers informed and in touch with your organization.
- Seasonal opportunities can be timed to help your readers take advantage at the right time.
- Email newsletters are fairly cheap.
- Your customers and prospects will appreciate hearing from you if you create good newsletters that aren’t too long, are well written and if you don’t send them too often.
Workshop Six includes:
- Understanding how to use an e-mail manager
- How to develop a Newsletter Template for effective Branding
- Linking to web-pages and using landing pages for focused conversions
- Report analysis for tracking opens, follow through and how to increase return on investment.
Promote Your Website Today
The workshop can be conducted online or, preferably, in-person at your facility. Up to 4 people can attend the workshop. The total cost of the workshop is $300, plus travel if over an hour away. If you decide to do the 6 workshop series, each workshop is $250.