You need to make sure the right customers are aware of your products and the unique value your company offers, but often do not have the time to focus on marketing. You know there are proven actions that when performed repeatedly will get your message to your marketplace, but the demands of your business always seem to take your time away. Calibrate’s Inbound Marketing Services allow you to step back from the day-to-day marketing, and focus on the big picture.
Many small businesses only need to notify their prospective market of product releases, upcoming events, applications solutions and latest news on a quarterly basis. Through quarterly meetings, we manage a marketing plan together. Calibrate is responsible for getting the information to the website and promoted through e-mail and social media.
This program is for a Small Business looking to grow their prospect base and maintain an accurate presence online.
This program provides a program for a small local business to consistently market their business on the Internet. We set-up the foundation, educate on why and how to use the tools, manage a plan to execute on an quarterly basis and review the results each quarter. The Quarterly Marketing Program focuses on the following:
- Quarterly On-Site Marketing Meetings
- Review Website and Social Media statistics from the quarter
- Identify new content promote
- A/B test content that did not meet goals
- Quarterly updates and modifications to the website (5 pages per quarter maximum)
- Develop and issue Social Media posts linking to website content & updates
- Create and manage a quarterly eNewsletter linking to website content.