Don’t Pass Old Information!
When your company’s information changes, it’s important to update your website so that it is not out of date. Up-to-date and relevant websites get more traffic and generate more leads, but keeping your website updated can be a hassle if you’re busy doing your job and serving your customers. If your website looks old, visitors may decide to look for someone who is more visually appealing. Your website needs to correspond to the messages from your sales and customer service teams. As products, policies, markets, technology and personnel change, your website should be the first place to communicate these changes with your visitors, clients & potential prospects.
We manage and update many of the websites we built but we also maintain many websites that others have developed. If your website needs a quick update or if you need something fixed, our Website Update Service is the solution for you?
Website Update Services
Updating your website in a timely fashion will let your website visitors know what’s happening today — and can grow your prospect pool. Calibrate provides several kinds of update services to help keep your website fresh:
- We can update WordPress or Joomla software to the latest version
- We can update page content such as:
- Updating out-of-date information like addresses, phone numbers or email addresses in your headers or footers.
- Offering new products or services
- Announcing upcoming and past events
- Add frequent asked questions so prospects get consistent answers from the website rather than by phone or email
- Change staff profiles, add products, and publish case studies.
- We can set-up and post to your blog.
- We can change your WordPress or Joomla theme to give a new, fresh look to your site. Get more details on how to convert and refresh your website.
Because not every website needs constant updates (and those updates can be sporadic and of varying size), we bill in increments of hours for our “per call” clients, as well as a monthly or a flat fee from our Monthly Marketing Service customers.
For the best value without a long term commitment, some clients prefer to buy a package of “hours” to use as and when they wish. These packages include our “sliding scale” of hourly package rates, so that those who need more updates end up paying less per hour.